Bristol Diabetes Aims & Objectives
The groups aims to:
- Offer a place where people with diabetes and their families can meet to gain support and share experiences.
- Provide information and increase understanding about living with diabetes to enable those with diabetes to enjoy healthy lives.
- Work closely with local agencies who support those living with diabetes.
- Work to influence those who make decisions about diabetes care and funding to ensure effective care in the area.
- Raise funds in order to support the branch and to contribute to research into diabetes.
See the meetings page for details of local group meetings.
The information presented on this website is for general use only.
If you have questions or concerns about individual health matters or the management of your diabetes,
please consult your diabetes care team.
Products highlighted on this website are not necessarily endorsed by Diabetes UK.
The material on external websites linked to from this website may not be the views of Diabetes UK or the Bristol Voluntary Groups.